Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Comida Francais

we caved. after walking around da lat all afternoon gave up and ate at the hotel. French-ish food. pretty good. offered a much needed break from Asian food. I know, I know...kind of a sin considering where I am, but, damn did a baguette with chicken sound good.

got a new iPhone camera app which I am having fun playing with...












somewhat upset with myself for not bringing a better camera. idiotic..this country is a photographers dream. oh well. the point and shoot will have to do.

tomorrow we are going on a tour of da lat with our own personal "easy riders" motobike drivers. psyched.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Nguyễn Thị Minh Khai,Dà Lat,Vietnam

No comments:

Post a Comment

obsessing about food...one day at a time

I'm not a chef. Not a writer. Just a genuine food lover and travel junkie. Eating, exploring, learning, wandering, loving, bitching. I do it all.