Please send Zoey. She and I are going to live on the beach until the money runs out. Which, living here, will be a long time. Feel free to visit whenever.
Love,
Lauren
...First day in Nha Trang. A beach town seven hour train ride north of Saigon. Beautiful. Where the viets come to beach. Their Cancun. Cheap. Hot. but oh so much better than Mexico's version...
Staying right across from the beach. Spent the entire day recouping under a sweat cabana. all for a buck. not too shabby
Nice to have a break after the craziness of Saigon. this city still has the same energy, which is awesome. sitting on the beach, people try to sell you everything from sunglasses to cigarettes. example:
ignoring them all...I saw a woman carrying big pots. From a distance I spotted them. crabs. lots of them. Instantly got up from my chair to investigate...
this woman was carrying around extremely fresh seafood and cooking it right there on beach. fresh lobster, crabs, snails and scallops. all cooked right there, smothered in a delicious garlic butter and eaten sitting in the sand. easily one of the best meals I have ever had. followed up with an afternoon snack of chili prawns, spring rolls and delicious garlic veggies. I am one happy girl.
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Location:Tran Phu,Nha Trang,Vietnam
No comments:
Post a Comment